These are links to various gaming-related pages.
How We Play: A podcast about RPGs as a social activity. How can we make gaming as much fun as possible for ourselves and each other?
Current RPG Campaigns
- U of T RPG group: a group of Toronto gamers
- Beyond Earth: a play-by-forum Microscope game run on RPGGeek.com
- Bits and Baubles: industrial high fantasy, powered by Fate Core
- Mindjammer in the Hammer: Space Force operatives doing their thing in the sandbox of Ghost of Jupiter subsector, played with Mindjammer.
- War of Ashes: a "grimsical" game about viking muppets
- Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple: a FAE incarnation of a beautiful game
- Kriegszeppelin Valkyrie: a story of WWI-era pilots and the selves who love them
- Atomic Robo playtest: Action Scientists punching Evil right in the face with their Science!
Past and Inactive Campaigns
- Clean Sweep: A game of Primetime Adventures played in 2015
- Tales of Mensaperi: an ongoing game of Microscope, started Fall 2014
- Humans are the Worst: a Fate Core Diaspora game, started April 2014
- From The Ashes, We Rise: a Fate of Ice and Fire campaign started in 2013
- A Fiasco of Ice and Fire: a play-by-forum Fiasco run on RPGGeek.com
- Ebon Eaves: a Tremulus game started in 2013
- Steel Town: a Dresden Files game set in Hamilton, Ontario, where it's an arcane amateur night.
- Ghost Town: a Dresden Files game set in Kingston, Ontario, a ghostly sort of town.
- Terra Φ: a Diaspora game started January 2011
- The Ryerson Hub: a Starblazers game
- The Monday Night Gamers, another Toronto-based group
- Io: the epic struggle. A long-running game from when I was back in Montreal.
- At Hammer Games:
- The Moon Monkey Mystery: a Spirit of the Century game adapted for Fate Accelerated Edition and run in 2013
- Tower of the Serpents (Playtest): a low fantasy Fate Core game
- Court/Ship: A tale of mystery, intrigue and alien invasion in the court of Louis 15
- Psi*Run: You have near-total amnesia, psychic powers, and a group of relentless agents hunting you down. What do you do?
- At HammerCon V:
- Vagabonds of Murghabkanda: a Dungeon World campaign, started Fall 2014, GM'ed by Hans
- Bogatyr on the Dimniyi Frontier: a Torchbearer campaign ported to Dungeon World, started Fall 2014, GM'ed by Hans
- The Clay That Woke: a likely short campaign of this game, GM'ed by Hans
In addition to game pages being updated and evolving, there are several ongoing projects to do with the site itself. These, too, will evolve and improve as time marches on.
The Mediawiki software includes support for templates, reusable bits of code that improve functionality and promote a consistent look and feel to the site. There are some ongoing template projects on this site:
- Project: Template development
Look and feel
Overall site appearance, individual element design and other aspects of the site design are subject to occasional improvements, rare overhauls and obsessively frequent minor tweaks.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.